ProLogistix is working with our client in Auburn, WA for a temp-to-hire opportunity for a Warehouse Associate. This is a Day shift with the potential during the Sumner months for a lot of overtime.
Regular Shift is: 7:30am - 4:30pm - Peak hours could be 6:00am - 6:00pm - Monday - Friday
- Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Organizes shipment priorities, such as UPS, commercial carrier, daily, job site and will call and stages the orders in uniform fashion for ease of loading and verification.
- Assists in loading the delivery truck.
- Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory through audits.
- Locates manufacturer’s packing list, verifies receipt of each item listed, signs and attaches packing list to each bill of lading.
- Signs and dates freight bill noting all adjustments and/or damage to product and reports any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person.
- Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Moves all inventory into allocated spaces within warehouse.
- Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required certification, performs vehicle safety checks and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Processes returns accurately.
- Attends product knowledge meetings as required by management.
- Assists in keeping facility secure. Ensures all equipment is stored at end of day and all doors and gates are secured.
- Maintains proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Prior experience in distribution or warehousing preferred.
• Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Prior forklift experience.