POSITION TITLE: QA Coordinator
LOCATION: Stockbridge, GA
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday,6am-2:30pm, must work overtime when required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MOST IMPORTANT TO GET THE JOB DONE)
- Conduct Audits – 50%
- Measurement audits
- Metal scan audits
- Buttons/Snaps pull testing
- Maintain accurate records of the auditors’ daily work.
- Quality Pull Sheet/Inspection Sheet
- Expedite styles and PO’s that are on hold for failures.
- Communicate with Inventory Control on locked styles and PO’s.
- Assist with research on styles and PO’s with discrepancy.
- Responsible for the inbound shipment process for the auditor’s workflow.
- Separation of styles and PO’s
- Palletizing one PO to a pallet
- Printing quality pull sheet/inspection sheet
- Assist with any additional work as requested by supervisor including but not limited to rework projects
and stock audits
- Perform leadership responsibilities when the department’s supervisor is absent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM COMPENTENCIES REQUIRED FOR JOB PERFORMANCE)
? Must be able to coordinate workflow
? Must be able to work with little to no supervision
? Must have general knowledge with the RF Scanner, WMOS, ESPS, OMNIA, BOBJ and MS Office.)
? Experience with reading a measuring tape
? Solid communication skills - both written and verbal
? Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack and lift at least 40lb. (Boots are required)
? Able to multi-task and resolve issues timely
? Must demonstrate good leadership skills, have good attendance and be able to coach others.
? Must be a dependable, team player who is willing to learn and demonstrates a high level of integrity
? Must demonstrate good leadership skills, able to coach others
? Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
? Walk and stand for long periods of time.
? May be required to stand throughout the entire shift
? Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack.
? Ability to bend, stoop or kneel as needed throughout the shift
*Attendance is crucial
*Ability to use and read a tape measure is required
*Proven leadership ability is a must
*Ability to lift 50lbs. a must
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.