Air Export Coordinator needed in the Hazelwood Area!
STRONG Air/Freight Shipping experience required!!
Pay rate: $18 to $20 per hour
Shift: 10a to 7:30p (Must be willing to work over)
Coordination of all aspects of the arrival (including, but not limited to, billing, rate quotation, approval of vendor invoices, etc.)
• Scheduling of pick-ups daily
• Responsible for rating shipments correctly per the SOP
• Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices
• Work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers
• Perform other duties as assigned such as operating a SIT DOWN FORKLIFT to help load and unload trailers
•Impeccable customer service specific to this Air Export Coordinator Position
• •In depth knowledge of export procedures
•Ability to be profit conscious
•Ability to work with demanding deadlines
•Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
•Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
•Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
•Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized
•Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
•Strong PC skills •Proven analytical and problem solving skills
•Work effectively via phone, fax, e-mail. Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.