Fleet Maintenance Mechanic Wanted in East/Hawkins Area!!
- Temp to Hire
- Pay $18
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
A Company in the East side is looking for a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic. Employee must be a team player and share responsibilities with the team. Employee must communicate and work with other members of the team to ensure customer satisfaction. Employee will cooperate with other employees, supervisors or managers and perform other duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
- Job duties:
- Report any discrepancies to supervision that are found by driver on vehicles before vehicle leaves warehouse.
- Conduct yard checks and report any findings to supervision.
- Perform and/or PM services in a timely manner as assigned.
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Follow all safety rules and procedure while performing repairs.
- Perform repairs within an allowed period of time.
- Assist with conducting fleet inspection once a week or as needed to maintain a clean fleet.
- Keep grounds clean near mechanics shop.
- Stock fleet parts that come in from vendors.
- Wash trucks and trailers daily or as needed.
- Assist Forklift Mechanic with repairs, inspections and PM to forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Maintain water level in forklift batteries on twice a week.
- Any other duties as assigned.
A good employee/customer relationship is absolutely essential.
Must have knowledge of AB History.
Must have knowledge of fleet repair and maintenance.
Must have knowledge of tire inspection and maintenance.
Must be able to work independently on assigned task with minimal supervision.
Must strive to work as safely as possible.