Chandler Distribution Center seeking entry level and experienced associates!!
- Pay: $12 an hour
- Shifts Available: Mainly 2nd
- Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday as Needed)
- Location: Chandler Blvd/56th Street
- Weekly Pay
Warehouse Customer Service Coordinator Job Summary:
- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment. Primary responsibilities
Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Air Conditioned Warehouse
- PPE/Smock/Ankle Straps Provided
- Vending Machines
- Free Online Courses
- Onsite Computers Available
Fortune 500 company, one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers in more than 70 countries worldwide.
- High School / GED
- Must meet hiring criteria / testing
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to stand 8-10 hours
- Work overtime/ weekends
- Positive Attitude
- Cross train