Test Technician Wanted in the Eastside!!
- Hours 8am-5pm
- Previous Experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
A Manufacturer on the East side is looking for a Production operator, must be able to work in a fast-pace environment, team player, 2 years experience.
Primary Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Perform rework and testing of production units following test process instructions
- Works closely with engineers providing feedback about reworked
- Help support any automation improvement.
- Maintain internal Lab hardware and software used to provide customer support infrastructure
- Candidate must be capable in the of use of hand tools, wire strippers, soldering irons, etc., with the ability to use standard test equipment such as meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation (procedures, practices and specifications).
- Provide training or assistance to less experienced personnel.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Maintain strong case documentation that will help to create knowledge article after issues resolution.
- May collect, analyze and report data on test processes.
- Available as a stand-by or AHE (After Hours Emergency) – Specially in Quarter End
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when directed by Management
- Two plus years of related Mfg. experience in electronics or related streams
- Ability to work standing long hours
- Ability to lift 30 + lbs.
- Maintenance and technical support of PC software applications and PC hardware
- Must display the ability to read, understand and follow test process instructions (TPIs)
- Ability to troubleshoot test processes, use judgment in resolving problems and drive to root cause.
Under limited supervision and general guidelines, set up tests (TPI’s) and check test applications