Are you a machine operator looking for a long term opportunity in a well known manufacturing company?
We have the job for you!
• Mounts die cuts & printing plates.
• Runs a good quality die cut to customer specifications.
• Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
• Read & use Factory Order & Print Card to determine proper equipment settings
• Set up stacker
• Assist w/machine set up
• Perform Quality Checks Ability to perform basic arithmetic, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must have steel toed shoes
• Have good attendance and punctuality
• 12-24 mons machine operating experience
Must have 12 months of machine operating experience
Must be willing to work any shift- 12 hour rotating.
Must be able to read tape measure
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.