A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Pay Rate: $15.83 per hour (after 60 days your pay will increase to $16.58)
Hours: 2 positions available
(1) 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
(1) 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
Material Handler Job Duties:
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information
Previous experience required
High school diploma/GED