Loader/Unloader - 2nd shift
Work Schedule – Mon thru Thurs
5pm to 3:30am
• Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
• Ensure accuracy and quality of work in all assigned job functions.
• Load and unload freight by hand in a safe and efficient manner.
• Move product to storage areas and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
• Complete other duties as assigned by warehouse leads or Management staff.
BONUS: $250 sign on bonus! Must work 30 days.
Raffle: 55' inch flat screen TV at the end of August. The associate must have perfect attendance to be entered the raffle weekly.
Task to Perform:
• High School diploma/(GED) or equivalent experience required.
• Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
• Good hand-eye coordination and good motor skills.
• Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours).
• Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral instructions or written direction.
Temp to Hire: Yes
Career Advancement Opportunities
• ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CELL PHONES
• Closed Toed Shoes with tied shoe strings
• Shirts with sleeves
• Pants must be held up with belt if loose
• No low-cut shirts or leggings
First Day Information:
• If the address is taking them to a home they need to go towards the big water tower. They will see a park on their left and a fire station on the right. They need to turn Left (Deer Run Rd) towards the park and Schneider entrance will be on right.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.