We are currently seeking Inventory Control Coordinator candidates for the Camp Creek area. This position will be first shift.
- Review and analyze various inventory reports including lot code integrity reports, stock status reports, and shelf life integrity reports.
- Perform inventory cycle counts audits for warehouse. Key counts and reconcile in system.
- Review inbound and outbound PO Discrepancies reported from business partners in accounting.
- Manage over, short, and damage claim research on both inbound and outbound loads.
- Investigate discrepancies using cycle counts
- Communicate with customers giving them authorization numbers or request recounts if our inventory balances
- Adjustment orders in host system
- Conduct necessary inventory adjustments in host system.
- Report to warehouse management on inventory related issues on an on-going basis.
Must be strong in JDE or SAP or RedPrairie-HIGH LEVEL!!! Not beginner!
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
Resume must reflect proven Inventory experience
No Job Hopping