ProLogistix now hiring a Selector for a busy Distribution Center in Tampa.
2nd shift (4pm-finish)
$12 an hours.
Temp to Hire.
Order Selector Description:
Electric pallet jack experience preferred.
No forklift experience needed.
Manual pick to cart process.
The Order Selector is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, sanitation and productivity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Use headset to pull orders of pet food for shipment out to customers.
- Lift up to 50lbs, stack and sort pallets of product. Must have attention to detail and accuracy when selecting orders manually. Loads and unloads freight in an efficient and safe manner
- Moves product to storage area with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Process orders including picking, checking, sorting, consolidating freight, wrapping pallets, packing loading and shipment confirmation of customer orders
- Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, as required
- Checks and verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Conducts operations in a manner promoting safety
- Conducts sanitation functions as requested
- Assists in physical inventories, as needed