NO WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE! NO PROBLEM!!
WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
• Examine and scan the case label to place in the accurate location
• Lift the correct product box off the pallet and shelves, remove the box lid, and places the full product box in the correct bay.
• Identify “flagged” bays and refills the bays with correct product in a timely manner.
• Push filled boxes down partially empty tracks in the bays.
• Remove empty pallets on the grates and prepares them to be removed at the gates by equipment operators.
• Operate pallet jacket to move product from one area to another area. • Empty trash along the line and replace trash bag.
• Follow safety rules for personal safety and the safety of others; including maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
• Maintain a minimum of 99.80% accuracy each week
• Collect damaged product and place in designated area.
• Back up order pullers during slow periods of production.
• Other duties may be assigned, directed or requested.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.