ProLogistix is currently looking for motivated warehouse workers to work in a warehouse distribution center for the restaurant industry in Salt Lake City.
You will work in a warehouse that is a busy distribution center for the restaurant industry. You will use a riding pallet jack (walkie/rider) to pick and fill orders from their facility. The Case Picking position will include: Getting the pallets and then following and inventory list- go and pick the products (Label them) and then shrink wrap them in preparation to be sent to restaurants.
- Safely and efficiently pick customer orders for shipment utilizing a pallet jack while working in a team environment
- Build orders in compliance with all company standards including accuracy, product safety, labeling, OSHA and food safety standards
- Be able to read stickers/labels including numbers and can count and perform simple math
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Has the ability lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Is willing to work in different temperatures (Freezer -10, Cooler 28 to 38, Dry ambient temps) and fast paced warehouse environment
Associates can be lifting up to 50 lbs. repeatedly during the day. There are opportunities to become permanent with this facility and receive a piece-rate and dramatically increase their pay.
Pay: $15/hr. to start
Schedule: 4pm- 2am. Work Schedules can vary
Job Type: Full Time Temp to Hire
- 1 year previous warehouse work
- Excellent work ethic - reliable, hard-working, quick.
- Have previous riding pallet jack experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift 50 Lbs. repetitively.
- Able to stand on feet through entire shift.
- Work well with others.
- Must be able to work independently