Mail Sorter / Material Handler
Salt Lake City, UT
You will be moving mail on and off skids inside a warehouse that sorts mail for the US Postal Service. Electric Pallet Jack experience required. Quite a bit of the mail will be in plastic corrugated boxes. It’s placed onto a sorting conveyor belt system and then gets repackaged onto pallets to be prepped and reshipped out on trucks.
- Picking Skid from inventory location-transport to production locations
- Removing mail and placing mail onto pallets for shipment
- Ship order in a very timely manner
- Separating and ensuring proper arrival of all mail to correct locations
Schedule: Grave ShiftMonday - Saturday with one day off during the week and Sundays off 12am – 7 am.
Job Type: Part-time / Temp to Hire (25 – 30 hours)
- Able to stand on feet through entire shift.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic - reliable, hard-working, quick.
- Electric Pallet Jack is a plus
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs. repetitively
- May be required to use Manual Pallet jacks to move the packaged mail
- Steel Toe Shoes
- Work well with others.
- Must be okay to working Weekends and Holidays