**Now Hiring Machine Operators For 2nd Shift!!**
2nd shift - 3PM-1AM, Monday-Friday
PRIMARY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must ensure Food Safety and Quality is maintained at all times.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- Must be knowledgeable about cGMP’s and facility quality standards/requirements.
- Self-motivated individual initiative and ability to work independently or leading a group.
- Maintain positive, productive relationship with other departments.
- Ability to communicate and produce desired results.
- Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time.
- Maintain line operating performance at a minimum of 70% efficiency.
- Accuracy / Quality of work
- Accurate completion of daily production report
- Ensure cleaning log and equipment repair log are current and accurate.
- Housekeeping of work areas maintained on a continuous basis.
- Attendance / Punctuality
- Adheres to and directs packers and material handlers on compliance to all company rules, SOP’s, cGMP’s, and others regulatory compliance issues.