HIRING NOW FOR SEWING MACHINE OPERATORS IN IRMO, SC
- Operate an industrial sewing machine, performing a variety of stitch types
- Properly sew a variety of covers, coverlets, and/or sub-assemblies
- Layout and cut materials using patterns, scissors, and/or cutting equipment
- Visually inspect sub-assemblies and finished goods per quality standards
- Apply appropriate product, safety, and regulatory labels
- Must be able to cross train to job task, as directed
- Complete documentation as required
- Participate in cycle counts and periodic physical inventories, as required.
- Comply with Codes of Conduct and Safe Practice
- Actively participate in shift transition communication.
- Assist in training new or existing employees, as required.
- Maintain work area, tooling, and 5s expectations
- Report issues /concerns to leadership, as needed