Do electronics and schematics interest you? ProLogistix is now hiring for Tech B positons at CTDI in Mount Juliet, Tennessee!
In this role, you will work individually and with a team, to test and repair the latest electronic devices in the cable industry.
- Experience in solder rework through hole and SMD (surface mount devices). IPC 610 and/or IPC 7711/21 is a plus.
- Able to read schematics.
- Knowledge of basic electronic components and principles
- Knowledge of basic electronics handling procedures (i.e. ESD, HDD Handling).
- Basic understanding of operating a PC for data entry purposes.
- Able to follow instructions as required.
- 1st 6:00am – 2:30pm
- 2nd 3:45pm – 12:15am
- 3rd – Sun 7pm-6am, Mon-Thurs 11pm-6am
- Weekly Pay
- We offer a variety of health benefits so that you can choose an option that best fits your needs.
- Direct Deposit
- We have an App_ Check your pay sub from anywhere at any time!
- Se habla Espanol - Pregunte por Jilma
Prologistix is proud to offer Better Worklife Academy. This program allows you to take free online courses to improve your skill set.
- Possess soldering and de-soldering skills.
- Knowledge of electronic circuit components and theory.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Electronics Certification or equivalent experience
- Pass a hands on Technical Aptitude Test