Expand with a growing company...join the ResourceMFG team today!
- Temp to Perm - GREAT Company to work for!
- Weekly Pay
- $100 Referral Bonus
- Manufacturing Environment
- Lots of OT available
- Break room available with vending and refrigerators
- Employee locker provided, must provide own lock
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Benefits available
- WorkLife Free College Courses Available to all our working Associates
An import-export clerk's main task is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management. They fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment, and keep track of shipment payments and quotas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicates via email with outbound carriers daily, providing schedule for outbound shipments and equipment needs.
- Receive all drivers, provide with direction for outbound shipments.
- Using a warehouse management system, systemically open/close shipments and prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
- Ensure that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Gather, enter into warehouse management system, and maintain all data and records relative to shipping activities.
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Assists in Material Handling duties such as receiving, put-away, picking, packing, or loading.
- Actively monitors trailer capacity and proactively works with spotter on trailers moves.
- Assists with other administrative duties as needed by leadership team.
- Files all outbound paperwork so that it is easily accessible when needed.
- Maintains seal log accurately with necessary information.
- Maintains the load board with accurate information