Phoenix Warehouse Looking for Responsible for picking and wrapping of customer orders, placing in the correct shipping areas, and double checking for errors.
May also relocate merchandise as necessary to ensure efficient operation. Completes appropriate paperwork on product movement. May assist in receiving or storing product as work load permits.
1. Fills customer orders.
2. Wraps or shrink wraps customer orders as required.
3. Counts stock accurately when filling order.
4. Puts stock away after it has been received.
5. Re stacks and/or replaces cartons or skids to proper storage area after order has been filled.
6. Performs safety checks on equipment.
7. Communicates with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
8. Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions relating to the Company, safety, and the law.
9. Abides by all safety rules and the proper use of all appropriate safety equipment, which includes but is not limited to proper lifting techniques and the use of back support belts.
10. Honks the horn when backing up or when entering blind intersections.
11. Reports work-related injuries immediately.
12. Participates in the Company's semi-annual inventory count.