Job Title: Packer/Sanitation
Work Schedule – 4pm to 12:30am
- Pack product as needed in a fast work environment
- Stack bags according to procedures
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues
- Maintain cleanliness standards for he warehouse. Ensure required paperwork and documentation are in compliance with plant and company policies and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize areas by following SOP's/SSOP's.
- Must be able to work in a dusty environment
- Stand for 8-10 hours with steel toe shoes
- Be able to lift, bend, twist and maneuver product around
- Speak, Read, and write English