Major Electric supply company in Laurel is looking for someone to lead employees in the shipping area. General warehouse work and picking and pulling orders. Quality control.
- Pick / pull / prep product for shipment
- Record and maintain inventory lists, review paperwork and reports, check product codes, process shipping orders, and provide customer service.
- Weekly pay periods
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Career path
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits offered
- FREE career focused online classes available after 80 hours
- 3+ years of warehouse experience working in inventory control
- Prior lead or supervisor experience
- RF Scanner experience
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs unassisted.
- Basic computer skills
- Shipping and receiving, picking and packing material, loading trucks and unloading trucks, and put away.
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail