ProLogistix is hiring for Warehouse Packers at a large facility off Westinghouse! 1st shift - $10/hour - ON THE BUS LINE!
Job Title: Packer
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 6:45am-2:45pm **Some overtime, may be required and some 10-hour days
• The duties of a Pick\Packer are to take raw materials, unpack, repackage, and create new package to prepare shipment of finished products for retail store display.
• The associate will hand pack or wrap a variety of materials, inspect for defects, apply labels, and pack product into displays.
• This position will perform some assembly type functions using hand, power tools, or glue guns.
• The packer will also place finished goods on the designated pallet. They are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times
• The associate will need to have the required Personal Protective Equipment on at all times (PPE provided by company).
• The physical demands are: Walking, standing, frequent twisting and bending, lifting and occasional reaching and crouching. Ability to lift 25-40 lbs.
• Medical Plans Available
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• On-site Support team
• Safety program
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.