Looking for Part time employment? Are you open to overnights? If you answered YES, we have the perfect warehouse receiving position for you! Experience in a fast paced environment preferred.
Great Pay: $13.45 hourly (weekly paycheck)
Conveniently located off Hwy 170
Hours: Monday-Friday; 2 a.m. - 7 a.m.
Position Summary: Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager
• Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
• Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to 50 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions in person and/or through a headset.
Regular and reliable attendance is required
Willingness to work as part of a team
Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
• Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available