***LOVE USING YOU FORKLIFT SKILLS FOR GROWING COMPANY AND IN FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT -- THEN THIS IS FOR YOU**
We have a client with a fast paced distribution center in North Canton area that has multiple positions for their weekend shift which is Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 6 a.m to 6 p.m.. Want OT? Mandatory is coming so you can up to 20 hours of OT. You will paid $12.30 / hr
- Load, unload, fills orders, packs, processes, and verifies freight in an accurate and timely manner using a forklift, clamp truck along with other power equipment.
- Qualified sit-down forklift operators with high volume/cross dock experience that are will (and able) to swiftly mount and dismount a forklift to breakdown pallet and stack boxes up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of inventory
- Meet quotas every shift
- Enter and locate information on a computer or system communication device (using a RF Scanner)
- 2+ years of RECENT sit down forklift experience in a high volume distribution center or warehouse --- must be very proficient for this environment
- Ability to safely work in a fast pace environment
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 50lbs. during shift
- Swiftly mount and dismount a forklift
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, extend, reach, and twist for long periods of time.
- Great attendance is a critical.
Want this opportunity, then apply quickly using link below so we can set you up with an interview