**MUST BE CERTIFIED ON SIT DOWN FORKLIFT**
Pay is $13.98
1. Follow plant safety ruled, policies, and procedures while working outside in the rail area.
2. Maintain proper documentation for both incoming and outgoing rail cars including seal verification.
3. Ensure that the rail area and the products within it meet all GMP requirements.
4. Ensure that the Whirl-Air vacuum is operating at an acceptable rate as to keep up with the demands of the various production areas.
5. Ensure that all incoming box cars are unloaded in an acceptable time frame and that all products are sampled, weighed, labelled, and documented properly.
6. Notify the Supervisor of any safety or food quality issues.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Steel toe or Composite shoes a must (Slip Resistant)
Forklift driving is 20% of the time only
Must be able to work in a very dusty environment
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.