Local Logistics Company seeking General Manager. This key management position is responsible for all financial and operational aspects of the facility. This will include managing and leading employees and management staff as well as temporary workers. Other duties include managing the production floor including technical, logistics, and inventory control operations. General Manager will also directly interface with our customers in an effort to build and maintain a positive working relationship on behalf of the corporation as well as developing new business opportunities for the branch. Lastly, monitoring revenues and expenses, and managing the P&L performance for the branch is a primary responsibility for the branch manager position. Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include:
- Responsible for P&L/Budget management for entire branch.
- Supervise and motivate managers, employees and temporary workers.
- Monitor and manage all revenues and expenses that impact P&L performance.
- Ensure that customer's service expectations are met, including achieving all service levels metrics and quality performance goals.
- Communicate and interact with customers and various internal functional departments (i.e. IT, HR, Accounting, etc.) in order to resolve issues, capitalize on opportunities and improve business and service performance.
- Ensure customer-specified and company service level agreements and quality standards are met.
- Generate, cultivate and communicate ideas for continual improvement of processes and activities across all areas of the operation.
- Prepare various reports and analyses as required by the customer or internal organizations.
- Research and reconcile forecasted financial results with posted General Ledger results as part of the Monthly Close Process.
- Support and ensure compliance with company safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by company and its customers