Bonner Springs, KS
SANITATION WORKERS WANTED IN BONNER SPRINGS, KS! 2ND SHIFT ($14.65/Hourly)
- Sanitation workers wanted for fast paced production facility on a 2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm Monday through Friday or Wednesay through Saturday.
- 3rd Shift Overnight openings are available as well: 11:00pm-7:00am. Employees must also be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs repeatedly on a daily basis.
Drivers will need to maneuver in tight areas to load/unload material, and shuttle ingredients from the warehouse to the production floor. Must feel comfortable to operate sit down forklift on day 1. Must also be certified through Prologistix.
- Set up, operation and cleaning/sanitizing of various pneumatic, mechanical and electrical processing equipment in cross-functional areas of the plant.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and taking apart and assembling equipment according to company procedures.
- Cleans processing equipment, overhead pipes, and conveyors in both dry and wet processing areas
- Cleans floors with mop and electrical scrubber.
- May be trained to operates industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude to understand and effect equipment operation and basic maintenance for the job function described
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs throughout a shift
- Sit down forklift experience