Description Maintains Distribution Center (DC) facilities and equipment to maximize Operations performance.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
• Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Distribution Center (DC) equipment.
• Uses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain distribution machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and good maintenance practices.
• Maintains efficient operation of material handling equipment by clearing jams and removing foreign materials.
• Performs general building maintenance as directed, such as lamp replacement, simple construction, wiring, repair of overhead doors and plumbing. Qualifications Basic Qualifications & Interests
• Associate’s Degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology OR at least 2 years of recent maintenance experience in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of industrial electricity including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo sensors.
• Knowledge of conveyance systems
• At least 6 months experience with hand and power tools (such as drills, fasteners and saws) in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of mechanical theory including bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor, construction, and operation.
• Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
Schedule The candidate must be able to work according to the following schedule:
Sunday - Thursday 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Sunday – Thursday 10:30 PM - 6:30AM
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.