Branch No: 80503
744 West Elliot Road
Tempe, AZ 85284
Phone: (480) 894-4092
• Take weekly physical inventory of production materials to determine Purchasing and Transfer needs
• Create Purchase Order Requisitions
• Create and process Transfer Orders for materials requested from other plants
• Fill in Excel spreadsheets used to track inventory and usage
• Create and maintain daily Production Schedules
• Communicate with personnel at other plants to coordinate paperwork and communicate material needs
• Run and audit weekly production and scrap reports
• Audit daily production reporting reports
• Participate in Month End audits and Skills and knowledge:
Office General knowledge & job functions:
• Multi-tasking is a must.
• Good communication skills both written & oral.
• Working knowledge of inventory a major plus.
• Accuracy is a must.Apply Now More Info
Education/Experience: Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required. At least two years work experience is required. A mechanical background is required.Apply Now More Info
Administrative Office Order Processor
Manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner.
Order Acknowledgment, validation/integrity check of order (internal/external customers), entering data into internal systems (CostGuard, SFDC); ensuring amendments to orders are actioned immediately, communicating details to the appropriate Service Delivery teams
•Monitor order status, communicating any issues to sales until corrected and the order has been assigned to Service Delivery
•Develop an understanding of all aspects of order entry into CostGuard and SFDC and to provide support for sales on required paperwork for a complete order
•Develop and maintain strong working relationships with sales and other internal personnel within the business unit
•Manage multiple projects concurrently
•Complete special projects as needed
•Provide Booking reports and forecasts as required
•Assist in the development of new processes and improvement of existing processes
•Assist and develop training materials for sales teams based information required to have a complete Order Packet Qualifications
•Associates degree in business administration or accounting preferred but relevant experience will be considered 3-5 years of general office administration 1-2 years customer service experience 1-2 years accounting experience Experience in a telecommunication/ software/ cloud services would be helpful Microsoft Office – advanced skills in Excel and Word are required
•Excellent time management skills
•Able to work independently and in a team
•Stress resilient, flexible, proactive
•Excellent written/verbal and communication skills
•Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
•A positive customer service attitude This position is a ton of work, so attention to detail, mulit-tasking, high volume and quick learner on computer systems is very key.Apply Now More Info
Warehouse Clerk II
Responsible for warehouse functions to include:
Experienced Cycle Counters Needed in Chandler & Casa Grande Area
POSITION SUMMARY: The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary Duties
• Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
• Utilize Factory Talk to process cycle counts on bulk raw materials.
• Utilize AX software to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
• Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
• Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
• Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision - publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics • Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends process improvements to eliminate them) Secondary Duties
• Assist in receiving and put away process for new raws and packaging.
• Assist in transfers to and from production area.
• Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary to fit shelving.
• Scrub and sweep floors on routine basis in conjunction with others. Additional Duties
• Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
• Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
• Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed as well as weekendsApply Now More Info
Contract Logistics Warehouse Worker needed in Casa Grande!!!! Great opportunity!
The responsibility of the warehouse associate is to support all logistics operational functions of the Distribution Center according to the quality procedures and established site safety work rules and standards. Must operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner according to OSHA and Company policies. Basic text messaging and computer knowledge (MS Windows) is required to operate the shipping system. Attention to detail and the ability to count accurately are essential to all activities.
Candidates must be responsible, have good attendance and continually demonstrate the capability of performing the following functions to established quality and productivity standards:
• Receiving - Receive shipments of product; visually identify, inspect materials, and count product/parts.
• Shipping - Move product from dock location according to scheduled delivery dates. Process orders and package
• Pick / Pack – ability to pick product/orders in a timely and accurate manner.
• Loading and Unloading of Trucks
• Material Handling – building kits of parts for assembly on the production floor Maintain warehouse areas according to high housekeeping standards. Utilize, maintain and operate material handling devices (RF Scanners) in a safe manner. Follow detailed and defined instructions, and complete tasks by following pre-established procedures while ensuring a safe work environment. Maintain proficiency and strive toward continuous improvements in processes and techniques. Must be flexible when asked to change to different work-areas throughout the day. Responsible to report any damage noticed to include freight, racks, office equipment, forklift equipment, building amenities, to management immediately. To support management’s’ decision to instill teamwork and quality in all areas of the operation. Work with management to develop a strong work ethic in all associates. To support management in the quality training, development,Apply Now More Info
Company in Chandler looking for Shipping Clerks & Production workers!!!!
Excellent opportunity for a Temp to hire Material Handler position with a great company in Chandler!!!
Summary of Duties:
• Responsible for the movement of parts and/or packages either in receipt or shipment. Includes the loading and unloading of containers onto and off of material handling equipment (e.g. Burden Carriers/Tugs, electric pallet jacks and Metro Carts) in order to facilitate said movement.
• Data entry & customer service to support Fab operations and end user contacts.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Ability to multitask and detail oriented
• Other duties as assigned Physical Requirements:
• Lifting of up to 35 lbs. on a consistent basis over a 12 hours shift up to four days per week- one person lift
• Certified PIT driver (Power Industrial Truck) o Operating PIT such Tugs, pallet transporters and pallet jacks, 10%
• Loading, unloading, or lifting of equipment and/or parcels 40%
• Walking, pushing pulling pallets and or carts of material, 40%
• Customer service activities such as phone calls, emails and face to face communication, 10%
• Partners with other employees in the completion of the tasks
• Required to operate in and out of doors Knowledge/Experience/Requirements:
• Requires 1 to 2 years' related experience, PC proficiency & ability to lift up to 35 lbs. on a consistent basis
• Knowledge of warehouse/material handling equipment required. Equipment such as pallet jacks electric and manual, Burden carriers/TUGs
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal & written communication.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver's license with a positive driving record.Apply Now More Info