Commitment to Safety
Commitment To Safety
ProLogistix is proud to announce we are among the first to achieve the Safety Standard of Excellence mark from American Staffing Association and National Safety Council. This accomplishment not only shows that we care about the safety of our temporary associates, but also that we adhere to industry best practices and are committed to continuous improvement.
ProLogistix is committed to preventing work-related injuries and illnesses and to minimize for our employees the physical and economic impact of injuries or illnesses. Our risk management objectives are achieved through:
- Developing and implementing risk management policies and procedures.
- Conducting continuing education and training for our staff in the area of risk management.
- Practicing proper hiring, orientation and training procedures, as well as ensuring adequate supervision of our associates.
- Obtaining prompt, competent medical treatment for injured associates.
- Enforcing aggressive return-to-work programs to accommodate injured or ill associates.
- Conducting a branch evaluation program to ensure compliance with our risk management guidelines.
To learn more about our Risk Management program, contact your local ProLogistix representative.