Commitment To Safety
ProLogistix is committed to preventing work-related injuries and illnesses and to minimize for our employees the physical and economic impact of injuries or illnesses. Our risk management objectives are achieved through:
- Developing and implementing risk management policies and procedures.
- Conducting continuing education and training for our staff in the area of risk management.
- Practicing proper selection and partnering with our clients to eliminate employee exposure to injury and illness.
- Practicing proper hiring, orientation and training procedures, as well as ensuring adequate supervision of our employees.
- Obtaining prompt, competent medical treatment for injured employees.
- Enforcing aggressive return-to-work programs to accommodate injured or ill employees.
- Conducting a branch evaluation program to ensure compliance with our risk management guidelines.
Over the past seven years, our recordable incident rate has decreased 52% while the cost-per-hour has decreased 40%.
Our certifications make employees more marketable for top positions.
View More Info
ProLogistix Search Group
Placing logistics professionals in direct hire jobs throughout the country.
Go to Search
Find the branch nearest you to get started today!