Charlotte, North Carolina
Branch No: 20074
5510 77 Center Dr. Suite 125
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: (704) 522-9166
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
2 jobs for branch # 20074
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
15Sysco ProLogistix is searching for several Food Production Assembler in Charlotte NC! This position will be working in a cold environment (40-45 degrees) working on …
ProLogistix is searching for several Food Production Assembler in Charlotte NC!
This position will be working in a cold environment (40-45 degrees) working on a production line packaging stew meat and porkchops.
- Contract to Hire
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Free online courses!
- 1st shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Some OT after normal schedule may be required
- $15.00 hr
Food Production Assembler Qualifications:
- Must be able to work in cold environment (40-45 degrees)
- Previous packing experience
- Able to work on a damp floor
- Able to stand in the same spot performing repetitive tasks for 8 hour shifts
Food Production Assembler Responsibilities:
- Working on the line packaging stew meat and porkchops
- Will be folding and creating boxes in between
- At the end of the day will clean up the warehouse
- Employees will stand on the line and organize the porkchops per box, close the box and place into metal detector
- Employees will take out chuck of meat out of boxes and bags and place it into the chopper machine
- The machine will chop the meat and place into vacuumed sealed backs based on lbs.
- Employees will take the backs and run it under the vacuumed sealer to get all air out of the bag and seal it
Account Receivable Administrator
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
ProLogistix is searching to fill an Account Receivable Administrator in North Charlotte, NC! Temporary Position – lasting 6 months! Must have a financial background and …
ProLogistix is searching to fill an Account Receivable Administrator in North Charlotte, NC!
Temporary Position – lasting 6 months!
Must have a financial background and basic collections experience to be considered!
- $100 referral bonus
- Free online courses
- Weekly Pay
- 1st shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Email resumes to [email protected].
AR Administrator Qualifications
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or other Business degree preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in finance or collections background
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with team personnel, sales representatives, commercial offices, plants, and customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong math aptitude with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and to plan work/tasks daily, weekly and monthly.
- PC literacy and basic Microsoft Office literacy required.
- Strong customer service and general office experience preferred. Oracle experience preferred.
AR Administrator Responsibilities
- Responsible for using available collection software tools to assist in executing effective strategies and initiatives to achieve continuous receivable delinquency improvement that contributes to a lower Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Manage domestic accounts receivable accounts, analyzing, identifying and reporting problem accounts.
- Monitor past due customer accounts, contact customers and resolve issues that may delay timely payment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with customers and customer center personnel.
- Responsible for customer account reconciliation and identifying and tagging disputed items within assigned portfolio. Tracking and ensuring timely clearing of these disputed items is required.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, payment application errors, disputes, program changes, new sale requests and opportunities.