Branch No: 20171
1374 Cherry Bottom Road
Gahanna, OH 43230
Phone: (614) 448-0255
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
2 jobs for branch # 20171
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Incredible Opportunity For Machine Operators in the East Columbus, OH Area! How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 – Three-day Weekends per …
Incredible Opportunity For Machine Operators in the East Columbus, OH Area!
How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 – Three-day Weekends per month?
This is a Contract-to-Hire Position!
3rd Shift -12 hour shifts 6:45pm – 7:15am Pay Starting at $23.00
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance on ISBM/IM molds and machines. This includes cleaning the machine and the basement of the machine.
- Start up and shut down molding equipment in a safe manner. Make mechanical and system adjustments to machines to correct quality issues in the bottles and process out defects.
- Perform root cause analysis to determine true cause of machine issues.
- Must be willing and able to document all adjustments and changes to machinery.
- Perform quality checks on bottles per policy, documenting any and all issues in the quality system.
- Perform or assist with mold changes as needed.
- Respect Amcor Rigid Plastics’ primary focus, that is to ensure the “Safety” of all co-workers, temporary workers, contractors, and visitors granted access to the plant. Adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Must follow Amcor’s policies and procedures to ensure quality standards, product safety and good manufacturing practices are maintained as per company standards.
- Must be committed to providing our customers a product that is safe and meets specifications, regulations and statutory requirements.
Military and Veteran Personnel Encouraged to Apply!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience operating, processing and making some mechanical adjustments to Injection Stretch Blow Molding (ISBM) and/or Injection Molding (IM) machines.
- Ability to visually and mentally make priority decisions/judgment calls based on the situation at hand.
- Able to effectively present information and to respond to questions from management.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required including the ability to present information and respond in a group environment.
- Proficient hand-eye coordination to operate equipment.
New Albany, OH
Base Pay: 16.65 per HOUR
Warehouse packers, how about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 – Three-day Weekends per month in New Albany Ohio! Incredible New Rates! $16.65 ! Light …
Warehouse packers, how about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 – Three-day Weekends per month in New Albany Ohio! Incredible New Rates! $16.65 ! Light packing/ Great benefits upon hire
1st shift 6:45am – 7:15pm $16.65hour
3rd shift 6:45pm- 7:15am $17.65 hour
Remedy Staffing is seeking motivated Light warehouse Packer associates for a premier full-service Manufacturing Plant.
No experience needed! Training provided!
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Referral Programs
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Military and Veteran Personnel are Encouraged to Appl
Job Description and Requirements for Warehouse Packers:
- These positions are standing for the entire shift packing product at the end of the conveyor belt.
- The product is light weight and you will palletize and inspect product to meet quality standards.
- Responsible for following all safety rules of the plant.
- Make boxes and placing them on the conveyor so bottles may tumble pack into them.
- Check bottles for defects prior to closing the box and each hour as required for visual checks.
- Fill out forms and keep white board updated as required.
- Rework/sort bottles for defects as needed. Must keep work area clean at all times.