Las Vegas, Nevada
Branch No: 20218
3821 W Charleston Blvd Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Phone: (702) 718-6031
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
3 jobs for branch # 20218
Digital Prepress Technician
Las Vegas, NV
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Computer Skills and knowledge and proficient experience of Graphic design/digital softwares such as Mac, Micro Soft suite, Fetch, Stuffit, …
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Computer Skills and knowledge and proficient experience of Graphic design/digital softwares such as Mac, Micro Soft suite, Fetch, Stuffit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, knowledge in Prinergy a plus.
• Receive and review files and add WRMD marks, bleeds, file and proofread based on customer specifications.
• Inspect and quality check files.
• Review copy and notify team leader of any discrepancies.
• Make color corrections to match customer supplied hard proofs and PMS colors.
• Complete and archive jobs from previous weeks run; completing folders.
• Interact with Account Executives and customers to ascertain design needs and objectives.
• Responsible for project development record keeping, file naming/part numbering, utilizing project management system.
• Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
• Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Files and repetitive job tasks
• Overtime is required.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Work in warehouse and help out when needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED minimum.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The Prepress Technician should have general knowledge in color theory and printing process. The person must possess excellent attention to details as well as self- motivated.
Recruiting Job Order
Las Vegas, NV
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Associate, Contract to Hire, Las Vegas $15/hr Shift: Monday-Sunday 7:45am-5:00 pm (Will have 2 days off) Looking for dynamic and talented warehouse associates for …
Warehouse Associate, Contract to Hire, Las Vegas
Shift: Monday-Sunday 7:45am-5:00 pm (Will have 2 days off)
Looking for dynamic and talented warehouse associates for our current openings in Las Vegas.
- Load and unload equipment that is arriving from shows.
- This includes learning how to load a truck and work on the floor
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, and counting product
- Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
- General cleaning
- Weekly Pay
- Better Work Life Academy
- Access to health benefits
- Free College courses
- Free online skills training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use rf scanners
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
Counter Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV
Base Pay: 23.00 - 25.00
We have a direct hire opening for a Counter Sales Associate in Las Vegas at a company that specializes in construction supplies. Utilize your customer service …
We have a direct hire opening for a Counter Sales Associate in Las Vegas at a company that specializes in construction supplies.
Utilize your customer service to help the clients that buy equipment and tools for various construction projects and receive on the job training to learn about their products.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Schedule:
- Pay: $23-$25/hour
- Schedule: Mon-Thurs (6am-4pm) and Fri (6am-5pm), totaling 44-46 hours per week.
- Employee Benefits: 80% employer-paid medical insurance for employees and 50% for dependents, a 401k plan with company match, 8 paid holidays plus one floating holiday, PTO, and an annual holiday bonus of up to 2% of your annual salary.
Job Duties of the Counter Sales Associate:
- Assist customers with purchasing construction supplies
- Provide excellent customer service and recommend products based on knowledge
- Enter product and customer information in the system
- Accurately handle cash and credit card transactions
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized showroom and work area
- Work closely with the warehouse team to fulfill orders
- Receive and store inventory in the correct location
Job Requirements of the Counter Sales Associate:
- Knowledge of the customer service and how to help clients with purchases is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds