Branch No: 30050
1659 West County Road C
Roseville, MN 55113
Phone: (952) 474-1900
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
6 jobs for branch # 30050
Base Pay: 75000.00 - 100000.00
Applications Engineer needed in Shoreview MN! Hours are flexible start time from 5am or 6am Schedule is Monday -Thursday 4x 10 hour shifts and 6 hours on Friday 46 …
Applications Engineer needed in Shoreview MN!
Hours are flexible start time from 5am or 6am
Schedule is Monday -Thursday 4x 10 hour shifts and 6 hours on Friday 46 hours weekly
Pay depends on Experience $75,000 – $100,000
This position is responsible for developing innovative concepts, preparing accurate costing, and generating high-quality proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from customers. Read, understand, and clarify RFPs and Aspect’s offerings through collaborative dialog with customers and suppliers. Working with the designated departments within Aspect, Sales personnel, and Manufacturing Reps, collaborate to develop strategic, accurate, and comprehensive proposals which help to advance Aspect to the finalist stage of the sales process and win new business.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Provide input on which projects the company selects to devote proposal resources.
- Attend customer visits to gather information necessary for assessing the fit to our custom automation business and the requirements for Aspect’s potential offer.
- Coordinate and facilitate the execution of the Applications proposal process with emphasis on:
- Mitigating risk
- Generating high quality proposals
- Meeting customer commitment dates
- Be knowledgeable of and proficient in the use of Applications tools (process mapping, estimating, risk register, timing diagrams, etc.).
- Obtain appropriate approvals and signatures for satisfying applicable ISO procedures.
- Develop engineering concepts that meet the customer’s technical requirements and budget.
- Present concepts directly to the customer, by phone/web or face to face.
- Constructively incorporate feedback, customer or internal, into proposal offerings.
- Accurately estimate, with buy-in from the organization, the proposal offering, including:
- Labor hours required to execute the proposal and provide the proposal deliverables.
- Materials and components.
- Third-party custom equipment and associated labor for implementation.
- The schedule required for execution of proposal offerings.
- Coordinate content required for proposal preparation and generate proposal technical content.
- Write, revise and edit proposal drafts and appropriate supporting documents.
- Ensure that information is aligned with Aspect’s offer, meets the requirements of the RFP, is in the format requested in the RFP, and is according to company standards.
- Conduct the transition from Applications to the organization for projects won.
- Contribute to Aspect’s continuous evolution of technical capability and quoting efficiency:
- Staying abreast of applicable new technologies available in the marketplace
- Initiating and developing applicable vendor relationships.
- Maintaining good will and fostering interaction with Aspect’s established vendor base to leverage vendor expertise and relationships to the advantage of our customers.
Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in applications engineering, project management, or proposal writing in a similar industry (custom automated equipment or a custom engineered solutions).
- Time Management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- 3D Solid Modeling proficiency (preferably SolidWorks) designing capital equipment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience developing cost estimates for capital equipment.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, primarily by air.
- Previous experience working within the custom automation machinery industry.
- Simulation experience.
- Typically sits, grasps items, and performs keyboarding for frequent operation of a computer.
- Stand, walk, bend, reach, or otherwise move about regularly.
- Occasional exposure to typical machine shop physical hazards.
Saint Paul, MN
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
Assemblers needed in White Bear Lake, MN! Days: Monday – Friday Shift/Hours: 1st: 5:00AM – 1:30PM Pay: $18.50 per hour Job Summary: Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations …
Assemblers needed in White Bear Lake, MN!
Days: Monday – Friday
Shift/Hours: 1st: 5:00AM – 1:30PM
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Job Summary: Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations
- Assemble printed circuit boards into enclosures and package for shipment.
- Build mechanical assemblies from method sheet, drawing and/or parts lists.
- Perform final assembly testing as required.
- Perform parts prep as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned
- Follow safety procedures.
- Train others as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Read and work from manufacturing documentation with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Have a working knowledge of all necessary tools and equipment.
- High energy level, quick learner, and highly flexible.
- Positive attitude
- Steel toed shoes
- Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and orally, including the telephone.
- Mobility within the work facility.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand, semi-automatic and automatic tools with dexterity.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds; frequent lifting up to 20 pounds.
Why work for us?
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Courses
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Referral Bonus*
- Competitive Pay
Base Pay: 25.75 per HOUR
Seeking an Administrative Clerk for a distribution center in Stillwater, MN! Pay Rate: $25.75 per hour You will need 3 years of experience in admin/data entry/invoicing/ordering/UPS …
Seeking an Administrative Clerk for a distribution center in Stillwater, MN!
Pay Rate: $25.75 per hour
You will need 3 years of experience in admin/data entry/invoicing/ordering/UPS system
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
This is an on-site in person position!
- Order supplies (office and warehouse)
- Manage files
- Some interaction with the client
- Responsible for maintaining employee badge log
- Will be responsible for completing the customer scorecard
- Maintain vendor relationships and call in work orders
- Maintain licensing binder
- Need to have working knowledge for power point (complete quarterly QBR presentations with the help of Pavlo)
- Track and record all invoices for the facility
- Work with finance department on monthly invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- 3+ years' office/warehouse support experience
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Now hiring General Warehouse Workers for Rosemount, MN. Shift: 5pm -3Am M-Th Pay: $20 an hour Job Duties: Distribution Center Preparing orders Wrapping and …
Now hiring General Warehouse Workers for Rosemount, MN.
Shift: 5pm -3Am M-Th
Pay: $20 an hour
- Distribution Center
- Preparing orders
- Wrapping and binding product
- Staging for shipping
- Standing and walking on feet all day
- Counting product
- verifying PO orders
- Help load trucks
- Able to pass all pre-screenings
- Read and write English
- High School Diploma or GED
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Agent needed in Eagan, MN! Shift: Tuesday – Saturday Hours: 10am-8pm Pay: $19-20/hr. JOB SUMMARY:Warehouse associate is responsible for loading & unloading materials utilizing …
Warehouse Agent needed in Eagan, MN!
Shift: Tuesday – Saturday
Warehouse associate is responsible for loading & unloading materials utilizing a pallet jack.
– Utilizing manifest to pull route, stage freight, and assist Drivers to load and unload trucks
– Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
– Must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
– Identifying and annotating overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D)
– Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as pallet jacks, etc.
– Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
– Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
– Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to use pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- Basic MS office and data entry skills preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
Saint Paul, MN
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Material Handler/Warehouse for Eagan MN 1st Shift: 6am-2:30pm Mon to Friday Pay: $18/hr. Description Responsibilities include but are not limited to: •Accurately transfer product / parts, both physically …