Houston Southwest, Texas
Branch No: 30048
12861 Capricorn Street
Stafford, TX 77477
Phone: (281) 949-6211
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
1 jobs for branch # 30048
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Procurement Assistant Immediate Opening!1st Shift Great Company. Competitive Pay. Safe Workplace. Come work for a company that is committed to the safety and well-being of their …
Great Company. Competitive Pay. Safe Workplace.
Come work for a company that is committed to the safety and well-being of their workers! A company that provides competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills.
- Pay: 26.00 Per hour
- 1st Shift
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Paycheck with direct deposit option
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Retirement Plan & Short Term Disability
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Discounts on cell phone plans, electronics, groceries, gift cards, appliances, events & much more!
Procurement Assistant Job Duties:
- Provide support to the Procurement Department.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers
- Tracking orders to ensure timely delivery, assisting in updating order status and maintaining reports.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Work with accounting to resolve supplier invoicing discrepancies.
- Contact suppliers to resolve missed deliveries, short shipments.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure products purchased are in line with the needs of the company.
- Communicate with suppliers related to procurement, shipment schedule, and claims.
- Maintains purchasing documents, files, and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Managing promotional activities, including supplier billbacks.
- Researching potential vendors.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years in a supporting Procurement or Purchasing role preferred.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize work to meet required timelines.
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.