Logistics and warehouse jobs near me
Results for -
Santa Teresa, NM
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Supervisor Needed in Santa Teresa $18.00hr Monday- Friday Schedule with Overtime Mid Shift 12:00pm-9:00pm Weekly Pay Health Benefits General Responsibilities: A District Warehouse Supervisor …
Warehouse Supervisor Needed in Santa Teresa
- Monday- Friday Schedule with Overtime
- Mid Shift 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefits
A District Warehouse Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates the activities of helpers, laborers, or material movers. A District Warehouse Supervisor oversees the planning a company’s transportation, including the most economical and quickest routes for shipping merchandise to and from the plant, contracting for common carrier and other transportation facilities, negotiating with carriers for adjustments for damages to merchandise, and making the necessary rearrangements resulting from delays, damages, or irregularities in transit
• Minimum four years’ experience
• Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Strong communication skills
• Balance individual responsibilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• High School Diploma or GED
Base Pay: 27.00 - 28.00
Prologistix is seeking Warehouse Supervisor for our Asian food distributor in Kent, WA! A distribution facility in Kent that specializes in Asian food and non-food items, fresh …
Prologistix is seeking Warehouse Supervisor for our Asian food distributor in Kent, WA!
A distribution facility in Kent that specializes in Asian food and non-food items, fresh produce, and more is looking for a 1st shift Warehouse Supervisor that can supervise, lead, and provide guidance to workers in the shipping/receiving areas.
Monday – Friday | 9:00am-5:30pm | $27-$28/hr DOE
Job Duties of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Manage, supervise, and train workers in the warehouse: Laborers, equipment operators, product handlers, drivers, clerks, and inventory control
- Help workers in the warehouse that are Loading, unloading, inventory control, cycle counting, material handling, loading/unloading, packaging, picking, packaging, labeling, preparing shipping paperwork, ensuring the correct paperwork is received with inbound shipments, etc.
- Ensure tasks and duties are completed on time and in a safe manner
- Assign workers to receive, count, stock, replenish, and manage merchandise
- Assign workers to accurately assemble all customers’ orders and ship within a specified timeframe
- Coordinates the loading and dispatching of all routes
- Coordinate with customers to arrange deliveries of merchandise
- Coordinate with sales and customers for any schedule/delivery adjustments
- Communicates to the inbound/outbound freight companies including common carriers
Why wait, APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Temp-to-hire opportunities
- Competitive benefit package
- Self -Schedule an interview online: www.ProLogistix.com
ProLogistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
- 3 years of lead or supervisor experience, in a warehouse or distribution center
- Use forklift equipment to move products
- Establish SOPs and train personnel to work in various areas
- Ensure workers are trained and meet their daily productivity goals
- Interface with all levels of staff and customers in this role
Kansas City, MO
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
ProLogistix is looking for a Seasonal Supervisor for peak season in Kansas City, MO with different shifts available. Pay: $21.00-$26.00/hr (depending on experience) Shift: 1st …
ProLogistix is looking for a Seasonal Supervisor for peak season in Kansas City, MO with different shifts available.
Pay: $21.00-$26.00/hr (depending on experience)
Shift: 1st shift: 8:00am start until done, after Thanksgiving 6:00am start until done (Monday – Friday)
2nd shift: 1:00pm start until done, after Thanksgiving 3:00pm start until done (Monday – Friday)
3rd shift: 9:00pm start until done (Sunday – Thursday)
Weekend shift: 6:00am to 6:30pm (Saturday – Monday)
The Seasonal Supervisor is responsible for ensuring their shift runs smoothly for our client during peak season. Will be a point of contact for our client and branch in regards to staffing needs. Will support, counsel, and help train ProLogistix seasonal associates. Must be able to communicate between shifts to help the next supervisor have a successful shift.
Benefits for working with ProLogistix!
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Seasonal Supervisor Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50lbs as needed
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Guide seasonal warehouse associates
College Park, GA
Base Pay: 80000.00 per YEAR
IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for a New Age 3PL Cold Storage Facility – Atlanta, Union City Area Because we are different, we also believe …
IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for a New Age 3PL Cold Storage Facility – Atlanta, Union City Area
Because we are different, we also believe our employees make us different. We seek to attract, retain and develop the best employees to join our top notch facility. GREAT BENEFITS!!!
Through practical application of technology, we provide and create meaningful value and innovative solutions to our customers.
LET’S TALK IF YOU ARE READY TO BE APART OF A NEW AGE COLD STORAGE FACILITY.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/BASIC DUTIES:
o Supervise the work of a team of maintenance professionals. Some travel required – 20%.
o Perform All refrigeration repairs, cleaning and full service including walkthroughs on a weekly basis.
o Coordinate with the General Manager on major projects.
o Ensure proper and complete utilization and verification of the computer maintenance management system (CMMS).
o Setup, install, modify or renovate equipment as needed.
o Utilize onsite motorized lift equipment while ensuring inspection, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
o Provide off hour call and weekend coverage for system outages, loss of power and or other unforeseen breakdowns.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 2 -3 Years of work experience and the ability to identify technical defects in refrigeration system and all other equipment in the facility.
• Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Knowledge of refrigeration and overall warehouse maintenance skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Kansas City, MO
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Job Title: Supervisor Location: Kansas City, MO Pay: $21 per hour Shift: 8:00 AM – Until Completion (Shift hours may vary) Company Overview: ProLogistix is …
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Kansas City, MO
Pay: $21 per hour
Shift: 8:00 AM – Until Completion (Shift hours may vary)
ProLogistix is actively seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Supervisor to join our team, supporting a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering top-notch products and services to enhance patient care. If you’re searching for an opportunity to make a positive impact and thrive in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply.
As a Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our facility. Your responsibilities will include:
Enforcing Break and Lunch Time Compliance:
- Ensure associates return promptly from breaks and lunches.
Monitoring Bathroom Breaks:
- Ensure that associates use their designated break times for bathroom breaks, with exceptions for urgent situations.
Maintaining Site Security:
- Prevent unauthorized departures from the premises by enforcing prior communication or authorization.
Locker Access Control:
- Restrict access to lockers, allowing exceptions only in genuine emergencies (911 situations) to prevent disruptions.
Cell Phone Policy Enforcement:
- Monitor and uphold the company’s cell phone policy, which prohibits cell phone usage on the work floor.
Dress Code Enforcement:
- Ensure adherence to the dress code policy, including no hoods or hats during work hours.
Promoting Proper Product Handling:
- Encourage correct handling and breakdown of packaging materials to prevent product loss and maintain cleanliness.
Conducting Vehicle Audits:
- Regularly inspect vehicles to ensure secure closure of boxes and materials.
Maintaining Workplace Cleanliness:
- Conduct aisle sweeping as required to maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Fostering Work Discipline:
- Discourage unauthorized activities, such as picking and training, during work hours.
Minimizing Workplace Conversation:
- Encourage a focused and efficient work environment with limited conversation.
Dock Door Safety:
- Ensure the loading dock door remains closed at all times for safety reasons.
Facilitating Effective Communication:
- Use walkie-talkies to facilitate efficient communication within the workplace.
Coaching and Performance Improvement:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for coaching opportunities and performance improvement discussions.
Idle Work Observation:
- Monitor and address instances where associates are not actively engaged in work tasks.
Incident and Injury Reporting:
- Complete incident investigation forms for workplace incidents.
- Follow procedures for reporting injuries.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to changing work conditions.
Base Pay: 70000.00 - 80000.00
Inventory Supervisor Needed in Houston! The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for managing and maintaining inventory levels. You will oversee the daily activities of the …
Inventory Supervisor Needed in Houston!
The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for managing and maintaining inventory levels. You will oversee the daily activities of the inventory staff, analyze inventory data, and ensure accuracy of inventory records. The successful candidate will also be expected to develop and implement inventory control procedures and policies, as well as assist in the ordering and replenishment of inventory.
Inventory Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
– Monitor and analyze inventory levels and customer purchase trends to ensure that goals are met and inventory is always available
– Develop, implement, and update inventory control procedures and policies to minimize losses and reduce costs.
– Accurately record and document inventory data
– Provide guidance and leadership to the inventory staff
-Assist in the ordering and replenishment of inventory items
– Review inventory records and transactions for accuracy
– Track inventory levels and report on any changes or trends
– Prepare and submit reports to management
Inventory Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field preferred
- Previous experience as an Inventory Supervisor
- Proficient knowledge of inventory management principles and practices
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in distribution center operations
- Prior experience with a tier 1 or 2 WMS system
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
Distribution Warehouse Supervisors needed in Mooresville/Clayton area! Global company has opened their 2nd building! Advancement opportunities available, apply today! $26.00/hr. Shift: Mon-Fri 6a-4:30p Shift subject …
Distribution Warehouse Supervisors needed in Mooresville/Clayton area! Global company has opened their 2nd building! Advancement opportunities available, apply today!
- Mon-Fri 6a-4:30p
- Shift subject to change during Peak Season
- Climate Controlled
- Loss & Prevention on site
Do not miss out on this opportunity! Global Company in Mooresville is opening their second Distribution Center! Seeking Supervisors for the following departments (Receiving, VAS and Fulfillment).
Warehouse Supervisor Job Functions (include but not limited too):
- Oversee fulfilling order; ensure quality, accuracy, completeness within deadlines
- Determine fulfillment priorities, work assignments & fulfilling methods required to meet shipping schedules.
- Conduct weekly meetings to address goals, plans, work schedules, changes affecting shipping policies and procedures, equipment maintenance and safety issues.
- Establish shift schedules during special, seasonal, and periodic peak periods and slowdowns.
- Train associates on specifically how to store, pick, pack, and ship; methods and use of equipment in handling storing, maintaining, and shipping stock.
- Issues oral and written instructions.
- Reports discrepancies (ordering, quantity, or quality) to the management.
- Cross training with other departments; supporting other departments as needed, general housekeeping of the department and its surrounding areas
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Mobile App
- Discounts and more
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Distribution Center or Manufacturing operation.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced ever changing work environment
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to interact and communicate in a cooperative constructive manner.
- Ability to work effectively under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of management, associates, and team members
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Good math skills
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts.
- Ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in the English Language.
- Safety Shoes required (steel or composite toes)
El Paso, TX
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Supervisor Needed in the East Side of El Paso $18 DOE 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm Weekly Pay Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision 401k …
Supervisor Needed in the East Side of El Paso
- $18 DOE
- 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Plan Available
- Career Advancement Courses Available
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of their warehouse. They ensure that all employees are working efficiently and safely, monitor inventory levels, and make sure that products are handled properly throughout the shipping process, may also be responsible for hiring new employees or training current staff on new equipment or procedures. This position is often filled by someone with a strong leadership background who can effectively motivate others to work hard and meet company goals.
- Supervising employees
- Coordinating logistical processes
- Ensuring the quality of goods
- Preparing relevant documentation
- Controlling inventory levels
- Receiving and storing items
- Safeguarding the warehouse
- Advising the imports received and items exported
- Experience and knowledge of packaging materials, networking equipment, and processes for complex electronics assemblies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and able to manipulate data into useful information.
Base Pay: 40.00 per HOUR
The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution center. The site operation …
The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution center. The site operation will function on the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of High Performance Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will have specific accountability and ownership to the site operations and to their respective functional business operation. The site will run on state of the art enterprise information technology systems and manufacturing execution systems; and with highly automated processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material movement equipment; and very standardized lean processes. This position will be reporting to the Senior Plant Operations Manager who is responsible for the operations functions for the Manufacturing site.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting all manufacturing personnel, processes, materials and equipment from start to end in a new state of the art aseptic manufacturing facility in Allentown, PA. Collaborate with site leadership to establish and lead processes that achieves high standards of safety, quality, delivery, productivity, cost control, and high employee engagement
Hiring Warehouse Supervisor in Allentown, PA
5pm to 7am : 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotating schedule : $35-$40/hour
Warehouse Supervisor Duties Include:
- Collaborate with site leadership to establish and lead processes
- Assumes shared role as safety champion
- Maintain compliance to meet/excel all site requirements
- Support all departmental related activities
- Ensure high level of customer service
- Assist managers to deliver cost/performance, complete projects and assignments
- Bachelor Degree from accredited University preferred
- 2 Years experience as an Operations/Production Lead or Supervisory Role within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work weekends, holidays
- Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of TPM, lean, kaizen/six sigma
Find logistics and Warehouse jobs near me
We Get Logistics and warehouse jobs
Not all logistics staffing solutions are created equal. At ProLogistix, we prioritize developing business partnerships with the finest employers so that you get to choose from the best logistics and warehouse jobs there are. Start your new career today. Because logistics is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
Choose from logistics and warehouse jobs hiring:
We get people
At ProLogistix, we understand the stress of searching for logistics and warehouse jobs. That’s why we take the time to understand your expertise and goals so we can match you with the best opportunities at our industry-leading clients. We focus on your victory because when you succeed, we succeed.
We know that when you choose a new career, you want job flexibility as well as opportunities for professional growth. You’re focused on doing the highest quality work you can, and we’re focused on recognizing your hard work by offering rewards, referral bonus opportunities, and exceptional benefits. Check out our Job Seekers’ FAQ page for additional details.