Don’t Miss Out. Great Pay, Safety and Benefits.
Get to know ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field. We’re NOW HIRING an experienced Picker / Packer for a safe and reputable distribution center in the area. You’ll work as part of a team in a fast-paced, warehouse setting. Most importantly, you’ll enjoy reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training with 80 completed work hours. Why? Because at ProLogistix we know our people are the key to our success!
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say ProLogistix is a company you can trust!
“ProLogistix has always been good to me and I love the job they placed me in!” Casandra, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
What will you do?
- Perform variety of warehouse functions including picking/packing.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements and perform all housekeeping responsibilities.
- Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment.
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- Check orders for accuracy
- Prepare products for shipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
- You thrive in an environment which is collaborative, supportive, and respectful
- You are safety minded, team oriented, motivated, and responsible
- You have a great attitude
- You are committed to long term development
- You have previous warehouse experience.
- 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT) experience appreciated but not required.
- You are able to identify, locate and move product which requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math functions.
- You have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able handle moderate physical activity throughout your shift
- Ability to lift and/or carry product that could weigh up to 40 pounds.
What’s in it for me?
- Potential for long-term, full-time career with Schneider Electric
- Well-being programs provide the ability to earn rewards through free annual health evaluations, flu shots, health coaching, tobacco cessation and more
- Paid holidays, PTO without accrual, ability to purchase additional PTO
- Flexible work arrangements for better work/life balance
- Along with a generous competitive benefit package
- Opportunities for development and growth
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.