This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a start-up and to be able to help create the core culture of this new facility! ProLogistix is invested in and we believe in our valued employees. ProLogistix offers an incredible benefit of FREE online courses through Penn Foster to better your work and life! More information on this amazing benefit is outlined below.
• Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas
• Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code
• Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
• Marks materials with identifying information
• Opens bales, crates, and other containers
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
• Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
• Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
• Enters and maintains inventory records in the computer
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.