Branch No: 30050
7595 Anagram Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 474-1900
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
1st shift sit-down forklift driver needed in Brooklyn Park, MN 730am to 33pm $16.00 an hour Weekly Pay Forklift certified Can lift up...
1st shift sit-down forklift driver needed in Brooklyn Park, MN
730am to 33pm
$16.00 an hour
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Job Description: SUMMARY Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site; retrieves and stages material for machine op...
Job Description: SUMMARY
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site; retrieves and stages material for machine operators and/or order filling. Is involved in the packaging process of product following standard operating procedures. Is involved with assembly procedures of Architectural Building Products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Operates industrial truck (i.e. forklift, side loader, pallet jacks, scissor lift, etc.) or other type of hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
• Completes equipment safety checklists as start of work shift; takes appropriate action to ensure safe operating equipment.
• Reads production schedules, work orders, customer orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions and follows verbal instructions to determine materials, containers, or items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Opens, closes, locks, and unlocks doors and containers as needed.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, shelves, and machinery by hand or using a forklift into semi-trailers or other transport vehicles.
• Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
• Secures loads including building frames for overseas containers; put skids in racks waiting for loading; and assists with preparation for shipping, i.e. moving racks, building crates, or packaging systems.
• Has the ability to operate saws, pneumatic and electric tools, hand tools, and can read a tape measure to build packaging systems for shipping purposes.
• Transfers materials from storage or work sites to designated areas; pre-weighs and prepares materials for shipping. Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Stacks or assembles materials or customer orders and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department; bands bundles together; builds coil saddles; nails cross blocks onto skids; and assembles crating as assigned.
• Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination and/or signals other forklift operators to move load to destination.
• Sorts, counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet or other required documentation, including, but not limited to, data entry into computer.
• Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on skids, cases, bales, or other containers.
• Bands orders; clamps sections of product together or places product onto skids, blocks, boxes, and/or conveyor systems to facilitate movement of materials or products; lifts heavy objects with power hoist.
• Makes simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers; notifies maintenance of complicated adjustments and repairs.
• Cleans work area, machines, and equipment; assists machine operators as needed; assists other team members as requested.
• Follows all Standard Operating Procedures safely.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.20 per HOUR
Hours 3:00pm-11:30pm Position SummaryMoving product within warehouse, complete inventory, replenishing, profiling and performing other dutie...
Moving product within warehouse, complete inventory, replenishing, profiling and performing other duties in the warehouse as needed.
What You’ll Do:
• Build pallets of cases and totes for shipment to delivery partners
• Ability to operate automated shrink-wrapping machine
• Load finished pallets into outbound trailers with material handling equipment (MHE) reach truck
• Moves product around warehouse, manually and systemically, operating warehouse equipment safely and efficiently
• Equipment that may be utilized including pallet jacks
• Ensure accurate quantities of pallets are sorted by comparing appropriate paperwork, or what is displayed on hand-held scanner, and matching product numbers
• Question and resolve discrepancies as required
• Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
Apply Now More Info
ProLogistix in Minneapolis, Minnesota hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.