Branch No: 70325
118 N. Belair Road
Evans, GA 30809
Phone: (706) 250-4000
Stand up high reach truck operator.
APPLY NOWApply Now More Info
• Verify all inbound shipments per packing slips & ASN.
• Receipt of material into SAP.
• Record all inbound material issues (GRC) on GR Tool.
• Ensure all material is properly tagged for put away.
• Confirmation of all daily receipts.
• Close all Kanban tickets.
• Confirm parts that are received from transfers by part number, quantity and put-away. • Complete bill of ladings with booking information.
• Complete commercial invoices with all booking information, and email commercial invoices to appropriate persons. • Update AYM with booking information for assigned containers
• Customer accounts administration • Inventory control / cycle counts
• Yard Management process/Transaction • Keeping his/her area clean and orderly at all times.
Reach High Forklift (No Harness or lanyard)
• Unload all domestic trailers and International containers. • Verify all counts of inbound loads (make sure packaging slip matches actual shipment received) • Accurately put away all parts that is unloaded once counts are verified.... • Reload trailers for the 4000/5000 production lines. • Pull and stack any empty pallets in the appropriate staging area • Accurately pull Kanban for the 4000/5000 production lines • Do a daily inspection of forklifts. • Obey all safety requirements and maintain a clean and orderly work area. • Responsible for the safe operation of all equipment and adherence to all safety rules and regulations. • And any other duty specified by his/her supervisor • Operate RF scanner gun
• High School diploma or equivalent • High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment • Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records • Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner • Maintain a clean & safe environment • Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required • Forklift certification per OSHA standards
Physical demands and abilities
• Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck • Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time • Having a good sense of balance • Having good eye-hand-foot coordination • Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights • Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season • Overtime may be required
Minimum 2 year experience.
Compensation based on experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call 1-888-318-5627 to schedule interview Come by and see us Monday at 930am
Apply Now for new warehouse in Grovetown!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply Now More Info