Branch No: 40004
931 US Highway 301 S
Tampa, FL 33619
Phone: (813) 664-0100
Warehouse is climate controlled
Apply Now More Info
Looking for warehouse clerk for second shift. Hours will be 25 hours per week, up to 30 hours per week.
-Microsoft Word and Excel
-Ability to work with warehouse staff
Assisting the night manager with pick tickets, filing, clerical duties, and using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Position starts at 4pm, up to 30 hours a week, end times will vary on production.
Apply online at www.prologistix.com!Apply Now More Info
Please apply online and submit resume for review!Apply Now More Info
Hiring for on call truck unloaders for a busy 3rd Party Logistics company in Plant City.
The shift hours are 3pm to finish and 5pm to finish.
All positions are temp to perm
All positions he uses in the warehouse are for order selectors operating a cherry picker.
Once the associates are hired on they will qualify for picking incentive, bulk incentive and warehouse incentives!!
$11/hour to startApply Now More Info
Steel toed boots required!Apply Now More Info
ProLogistix Tampa is hiring two warehouse leads in the Polk County area.
Responsible for the supervision and training activities of junior personnel to move inventory in the safest and most cost effective manner. Serves as a specialist in the material goods inside of the warehouse and the disposition and safe storage of the goods/materials.
Trains and leads junior personnel with a sound knowledge of material management, and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
In addition, this position will assist in the compliance with all of the Clients’ rules and requirement regarding the handling of inventory and shipments.
1. Lead, train and function as a specialist in the warehousing functions of materials, equipment and supplies.
2. Lead, train and function as a specialist and work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing.
3. Lead, train and function as a specialist for warehouse workgroup.
4. Responds to client calls and provides necessary information and assistance to complete orders.
5. Lead, train and function as a specialist in other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Required Qualifications
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
3. 0-1 years’ management experience
4. Basic mathematical skills.
5. Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
Additional Desired Qualifications
1. College degree preferred.
2. Warehouse experience.
3. Logistics experience.
4. Six Sigma experience
Key Skills and Competencies
1. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
4. Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email).Apply Now More Info
ProLogistix in Tampa, Florida hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.