Job Opening: Dispatcher
Resource MFG is currently recruiting for a professional and reliable dispatcher for the Harlingen area. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also be available to work 15 hour shifts, Monday to Saturday. Pay rate is set at $15.00
- Generates Consignee Invoices and Bill of Lading
- Verify information for accuracy and make corrections, update data when needed
- Sort and Distribute paperwork to Consignee’s driver
- Email Invoice and Bill of Lading to Consignee
- Maintain and keep all generated invoices for reviews and reports
- Create the end of day Net Gallons Excel Spreadsheet
- Distribute Consignee loading List of Trailers to the Logistic Team
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically Excel; with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Overtime required.