Job Opening: Forklift Mechanic
Forklift Mechanic (Expired)
We are currently hiring a Service Technician for repairs and maintenance on industrial forklifts.
Starting pay: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance which includes oil changes, lubrication, inspections, minor repairs, replacing defective or missing parts, conducting standard system check.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty.
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher.
- Make mechanical repairs to equipment after a complete inspection and analysis of breakdown has been completed.
- Perform engine and transmission diagnostics, pressure test.
- Provide great customer service and able to communicate with customers on repair needs.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Maintain good work habits and comply with all safety and company regulations.
Service Technician qualifications:
High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training- and /or combination of education and experience.
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year
- Maintenance: 1 year
- General Mechanic experience
- Read and troubleshoot using hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.