Job Opening: Front Desk Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist (Expired)
We’re Hiring Front Desk Receptionists
Great Pay. Good Benefits. Best People. If you’re searching for a rewarding job in customer service where you can help people while you earn a competitive wage and great benefits, look no further! Put your experience to work with us and join our exceptional team of Front Desk Receptionists. We provide a safe and healthy work environment, ongoing training, and we treat our employees like family.
Apply today! Work for ProLogistix, a company Clearly Rated named a “best in class” employer!
“The friendly staff has always helped me and went above and beyond to see that my questions are answered in an orderly, timely manner. I really appreciate them.” ProLogistix Associate, Terri
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority Employee focused workplace
As a ProLogistix Front Desk Receptionist, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Answering inbound/multi-line phone calls
- Use computers to access and update data
- Assisting customer with inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
Working For ProLogistix
ProLogistix is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
Candidate needs to have front lobby or customer service experience. Not retail background.
Must have Excel skills that would include pivot tables, and ability to do graphs/charts.
Ordering office supplies
Setting up meetings in Outlook
Assisting Directors with running excel reports