Job Opening: Inventory Control Coordinator (Commerce City)
ProLogistix needs Inventory Control Coordinators in the Commerce City Area!!!
Schedule: 2 shifts available
Monday-Friday 6AM-3PM and 9AM-5PM
As an Inventory Control Coordinator, you will monitor and maintain the accuracy and adequacy of Operating Company inventories. The Inventory Control Coordinator compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, property, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
- Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and post total inventory records.
- Compares inventories to office records or computing figures from records.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or investigate discrepancies.
- Compiles receipts or disbursements of materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
- Monitors inventory rotations and make recommendations as needed.
- Prepares report(s) such as inventory balances, weekly cycle counts, and production breakdowns.
- Reviews and investigates daily reports.
- Maintains shrink at or below company standard.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective/unusable items.
- Must be able to work in various temperatures zones, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Must be able to operate electric pallet jack and/or forklift
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to kneel, bend, squat, and lift product to shoulder height.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. consistently.
- Working in warehouse environment is required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Temp to Hire
Health Benefits Available
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue, and use paid sick and safe leave.
WALK INS ALWAYS WELCOME!!!