Job Opening: Warehouse Associate – Forklift
ProLogistix is looking for a Warehouse Associate with sit-down forklift experience to work near the airport.
Shift: 1st shift (11am to 7pm)
The Warehouse Associate will spend about 50% of their time on a sit-down propane forklift. Will be responsible for loading/unloading trucks. Will work with manifests, bill of lading, and palletize items. Will use an iPad to track freight and inventory.
Benefits for working with ProLogistix!
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training
Warehouse Associate with Sit-Down Forklift experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift 50lbs as needed
• Steel toe boots
• Ability to safely operate a sit-down forklift