Job Opening: Electric Pallet Jack
Electric Pallet Jack
Union City, CA
Great Logistics Job Opportunity!
Electric Pallet Jack Rider
Stop Searching for Forklift Jobs and Get Ready To Gear Up with Us
Stop searching for forklift driver jobs and seize this opportunity with ProLogistix! We are currently hiring Electric Pallet Jack Riders who are looking for a competitive paying job with a company that truly values its employees. Don’t miss the chance to ride with a company that steers safety, respect, and fair pay to the front.
This is your chance to work for a company that is recognized for our highest commitment to safety. Apply Today!
“ProLogistix is a great company that has helped me very, very much.” Lonnell, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Electric Pallet Jack Rider
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Double or Triple experience a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Loading / unloading trailers
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift for all lifts
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits