NEED EXPERIENCED FORKLIFT DRIVERS! CHERRY PICKER AND REACH TRUCK
WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
2ND SHIFT IN WINDER, GA!
• Conduct daily equipment inspections and immediate report mechanical issues to maintenance.
• Maintain the equipment battery by checking water levels and connecting to charging station.
• Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
• Pull and prepare product for picking and shipping ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
• Move levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
• Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
• Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
• Load or unload product onto of off of pallets, skids or lifting devices.
• Move materials from storage of work sites to designated area.
• Operate RF scanner 90% of the time
• Follow safety rules to maintain personal safety and the safety of others; including maintaining a clean and safe work area.
• Operate equipment in a manner that is compliant with OSHA Standards.
• Stock new boxes by box size on the pullers side of the line.
• Maintain a minimum of 99.80% accuracy each week
• Examine and scan the case label to place in the accurate location
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.