Electric Pallet Jack Operator
Equipment Operator in East Houston
- Reads paperwork to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Moves material and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and breaks down product by SKU, quantity, and product type. Sorts and stores goods in designated areas of the warehouse.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Label pallets with identifying information when instructed. Must securely palatalize and wrap product to prevent damage during transport.
- Operate an electric pallet jack, and forklift.
- 6 months experience.
Must be able to work in cold storage warehouse