Branch No: 70325
118 N. Belair Road
Evans, GA 30809
Phone: (706) 250-4000
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
•Sanitation Responsibilities: • 1st shift 6am-2:30pm full-time Perform specific cleaning tasks determined by the Lead Sanitor fol...
• 1st shift 6am-2:30pm full-time
• Direct requests specific production/maintenance support cleanups through the Lead Sanitor for response.
• Cleaning tasks to include production equipment, floors, ceiling, walls within the production areas.
• Perform cleaning operations so as not to interfere with manufacturing operations, cross contamination of neighboring equipment, raw materials or stored product.
• This position is not responsible for disassembly/reassembly of production equipment machine parts relative to cleaning and sanitizing tasks.
• Working knowledge of cleaning equipment including steamer, foamer, high pressure washer.
• Ensures sanitation equipment and supplies are used properly, reducing waste and damage.
• Notify the Lead Sanitor regarding observed need for mechanical repairs.
• Utilizes only chemicals, detergents and sanitizers, you have been trained to use.
• Review Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for any unfamiliar detergents or sanitizers to be used, to identify possible hazards and appropriate PPEs. (personal protective equipment)
• Working knowledge with CIP/cleaning chemicals, (training to be provided).
• Verify chemical dilution strengths, particularly for sanitizers.
• Record chemicals withdrawn from the chemical cage and keep cage locked when not in active use.
• Maintain the work area, organized so not to present safety hazards to self or others.
• Follow standard protocols of top-down, dry to wet cleaning for efficiency.
Apply Now More Info