Branch No: 70325
118 N. Belair Road
Evans, GA 30809
Phone: (706) 250-4000
Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines, corporate metrics and productivity measurements.
Lead training, hiring, career development and enrichment of all department associates.
Support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of finished goods inventory by sku along with lot date at 3PL warehouse locations.
Establish and manage relations with warehouses, ocean carriers, customs broker, drayage providers, sales force and customers.
Analyze and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
Oversee and monitor availability of stock to reduce shortages.
Develop spine surgery kits adhering to imperative FDA guidelines and within constraints of demanding time.
Negotiate and support logistics costs meant for 3rd party logistics providers assisting yearly budget goals.
Ensure to process orders and on-time delivery by network of courier companies and warehouses.
Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
Assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing to incorporate finance accruals.
Head team to develop, articulate and maintain logistic process documentation.Apply Now More Info
This position is responsible for working on quality/production/improvement strategies for finished materials operations (Distribution Center and Service Center). Tasks will include the development and re engineering of distribution/manufacturing, metrics, and production management. He/She will support the work of individuals on a given project and provide the experience and expertise required for the successful process improvement project. Interface with the customer and all internal departments is crucial to this position. This position will also be involved in the compilation, coordination and presentation of reports and creating and monitoring KPIs to support customer needs.
Continuous Operations Improvement
• Apply statistical methods and develop mathematical models to determine processes and standards
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of material, product flow
• Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve concerns, maximize process reliability, and minimize cost
• Develop consistent Value Stream Maps (VSM) and standardized process documentation
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and work space to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer
• Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards
• Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
• Analyze statistical data and process specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives KPI Development and Dashboard Monitoring
• Create reporting dashboards for internal and external customers
• Develop and run periodic database queries to collect accurate data • Oversee reporting dashboard maintenance
• Support customer ad-hoc reporting requests • Identify process improvement opportunities • Use communications skillsApply Now More Info
Timely and accurate loading and unloading of route delivery trucks per ticket requirements inbound or outbound Timely and accurate loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks Responsible general housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner.
This may include sweeping, consolidation of product, facility maintenance, organizing product and other tasks as necessary Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage Maintain accurate inventories Ensure safe operation of a forklift.
APPLY NOW !!!Apply Now More Info
• Verify all inbound shipments per packing slips & ASN.
• Receipt of material into SAP.
• Record all inbound material issues (GRC) on GR Tool.
• Ensure all material is properly tagged for put away.
• Confirmation of all daily receipts.
• Close all Kanban tickets.
• Confirm parts that are received from transfers by part number, quantity and put-away. • Complete bill of ladings with booking information.
• Complete commercial invoices with all booking information, and email commercial invoices to appropriate persons. • Update AYM with booking information for assigned containers
• Customer accounts administration • Inventory control / cycle counts
• Yard Management process/Transaction • Keeping his/her area clean and orderly at all times.Apply Now More Info
We are recruiting for Certified Cherry Picker Operator to join our team! The Warehouse position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials in the warehouse.
Cherry Picker Responsibilities:
Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials Prepare products and materials for shipment Load, unload, and stage products and materials Track and record units of materials handled Adhere to safety policies and procedures Cherry Picker ?Qualifications:
Experience in general labor, warehouse , or other related fields Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles a plus Ability to handle physical workload Strong work ethic Must have been certified on the Cherry pickerApply Now More Info
Stand up high reach truck operator. Put away and pull in tight rack space in new warehouse that is 7 rows high. 1-2 years of current experience that can pass an on site evaluation test. RF scanner system experience. 2nd shift 3:30pm to 12am. Over time when available. Some Saturdays may be mandatory depending on orders. Work has to be completed before going home but drops have to be done on time.Apply Now More Info